Zeolite Carrier Promote Digestion Probiotics For Animal Bacillus Subtilis Probiotic
Contact Person : Gina
Phone Number : +862787537736
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|10-20 days from contract date
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Feed Grade Multi Probiotics
|HyProbo Plus For Ruminant
|Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Licheniformis, Enterococcus Faecium, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
|16.5 Billion Cfu/g
|Yellow To Brown
|10 Bln Cfu/g
|0.1 Bln Cfu/g
16.5 Billion Cfu/G Animal Probiotics Feed Additives,
Ruminant Animal Probiotics Feed Additives,
16.5 Billion Cfu/G Probiotics For Ruminants
Multi probiotics Hyprobo plus for ruminant powder feed additives ISO certified factory direct supply
HyProbo plus for ruminant is a type of microbial feed additives, manufactured through high density culture and special post-processing techniques. It consists of high-active probiotics strains screened from the intestinal tract of ruminants. HyProbo plus for ruminant can promote the digestion in rumen, enhance the intestinal health and body immunity, improve growth performance and improve rearing environment. HyProbo plus for ruminant can be used in concentrates, premixes and complete feeds for ruminant.
|Strains are screened from the mucosa and chyme of ruminant, thus have better colonization in ruminant’s GIT and have stronger proliferation capacity.
|Good resistance to heat, gastric acid and bile salt.
|Inhibit harmful bacteria growth
|Confirmed antibacterial effect on harmful bacteria, such as E. coli, Salmonella.
|Good compatibility with antibiotics
|High tolerated concentration to commonly used antibiotics.
|Name of product
|HyProbo plus for ruminant
|16.5 billion cfu/g
Bacillus subtilis 12 bln cfu/g
Bacillus licheniformis 3 bln cfu/g
Enterococcus faecium 0.5 bln cfu/g
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1 bln cfu/g
|Yellow to brown powder
|Slight fermentation odor
|100-200 g/T complete feed
|Beef cattle, dairy cow feed and drinking water
|Place of origin
1. Maintain the micro-ecological environment and lower pH in the rumen, promote proliferation of cellulolytic bacteria and Lactobacillus, secreta digestive enzymes and improve feed digestibility.
2. Promote the eubiosis in ruminant’s GIT, inhibit the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria, prevent the intestinal diseases and reduce the use of drugs.
3. Improve body immunity and anti-stress capacity, improve the growth performance of beef cattle and extend milk production peak of dairy cow.
4. Reduce harmful substances such as ammonia and hydrogen sulfide from faeces, improve the rearing environment.
1. Improve growth performance of calves
|Initial body weight, kg
|Final body weight, kg
|Average daily gain, g/d
|Diarrhea rate, %
|Milk yield, kg
|Urea nitrogen, mg/L
Preserved in cool and dry area with good ventilation.
Cold chain transportation and cold storage to retain the high activity of probiotics, if possible.