Zeolite Carrier Promote Digestion Probiotics For Animal Bacillus Subtilis Probiotic
Contact Person : Gina
Phone Number : +862787537736
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|10-20 days from contract date
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Feed Grade Compound Probiotics
|HyProbo For Piglet
|Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Licheniformis, Enterococcus Faecalis
|20 Billion Cfu/g
|Yellow To Brown
Piglet Probiotics For Animal,
20bln Cfu/G Probiotics For Animal,
20bln Cfu/G Probiotics Powder
Compound probiotics Hyprobo for piglet powder feed grade ISO certified factory direct supply
HyProbo for piglet is a type of microbial feed additives comprising high-active probiotics originated from piglet’s GIT through strain screening. It is produced through high density culture and special post-processing techniques. HyProbo for piglet can promote the repair of intestinal mucosa and intestine development of piglets, thus significantly increase the feed intake and reduce diarrhea of piglets. HyProbo for piglet can be widely used in concentrates, premixes and complete feeds for piglets.
|Strains are screened and originated from the chyme and mucosa of pig, thus have enhanced colonization and stronger proliferation capacity in piglet’s GIT.
|Good resistance to heat, gastric acid and bile salt.
|Inhibit harmful bacteria growth
|Significant antibacterial effect on harmful E. coli and Salmonella.
|Name of product
|HyProbo for piglet
|20 billion cfu/g
Bacillus subtilis 16 bln cfu/g
Bacillus licheniformis 3 bln cfu/g
Enterococcus faecalis 1 bln cfu/g
|Yellow to brown powder
|Slight fermentation odor
|100-200 g/T complete feed
|Piglet’s feed and drinking water
|Place of origin
1. Increase the diversity and viable count of probiotics in piglet’s GIT, reduce the colonization of harmful E. coli and Salmonella, thus promote the establishment of intestinal eubiosis.
2. Promote the development of piglet’s intestinal mucosa and villus, improve absorption of nutrients and body immunity, thus prevent yellow scour of new born piglets, white scour of piglets, necrotic enteritis, as well as trophic diarrhea and stress-related diarrhea.
3. Produce a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes and nutrients through the metabolism of probiotics, and improve feed intake, litter weaning weight and average daily gain of piglets.
4. Reduce or partially substitute antibiotics, improve the safety of piglet feeds.
1. Promote the establishment of intestinal eubiosis and development of piglet’s intestinal villus
Preserved in cool and dry area with good ventilation.
Cold chain transportation and cold storage to retain the high activity of probiotics, if possible.