Zeolite Carrier Promote Digestion Probiotics For Animal Bacillus Subtilis Probiotic
Contact Person : Gina
Phone Number : +862787537736
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|10-20 days from contract date
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Feed Grade Compound Probiotics
|HyProbo For Poultry
|Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Licheniformis, Enterococcus Faecalis
|20 Billion Cfu/g
|Yellow To Brown
|16 Bln Cfu/g
Sunhy Probiotics For Poultry,
ISO Probiotics For Poultry,
Water Soluble Probiotics For Poultry
Compound probiotics Hyprobo for young poultry powder feed grade ISO certified factory direct supply
HyProbo for young poultry is a type of microbial feed additives designed for young poultry. It consists high-active probiotics originated from poultry’s GIT through strain screening, which are manufactured through fermentation at high density and special post-processing techniques. HyProbo for young poultry can promote the intestine development of young poultry, prevent diseases and relieve stress, promote digestion and absorption of nutrients to improve growth performance, as well as improve rearing environment. HyProbo for young poultry can be widely used in concentrates, premixes and complete feeds for young poultry.
|Strains are separated from the mucosa and chyme of poultry, thus have enhanced colonization and stronger proliferation capacity in young poultry’s GIT.
|Good tolerance to heat, gastric acid and bile salt.
|Inhibit harmful bacteria growth
|Confirmed antibacterial effect on harmful bacteria, such as E. coli, Salmonella, etc.
|Good compatibility with antibiotics
|High tolerance to antibiotics, such as Bacitracin zinc, Kitasamycin, Aureomycin, Flavomycin, Nosiheptide, Virginiamycin, Colistin sulfate, etc.
|Name of product
|HyProbo for young poultry
|20 billion cfu/g
Bacillus subtilis 16 bln cfu/g
Bacillus licheniformis 3 bln cfu/g
Enterococcus faecalis 1 bln cfu/g
|Yellow to brown powder
|Slight fermentation odor
|100-200 g/T complete feed
|Young poultry’s feed and drinking water
|Place of origin
1. Increase the diversity and viable count of probiotics in young poultry’s GIT, reduce the colonization of pathogenic E. coli and Salmonella, thus help the establishment of intestinal eubiosis.
2. Promote immunity of young poultry, thus reduce mortality and diarrhea.
3. Promote anti-stress capacity of young poultry, thus relieve drug and vaccine related stress and heat stress.
4. Produce a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes, vitamins and amino acids through the metabolism of probiotics, improve nutrients digestibility, reduce indigestion and promote the growth and development of young poultry.
5. Reduce faeces and harmful ammonia and hydrogen sulfide from faeces, improve the rearing environment of young poultry.
6. Reduce or partially substitute antibiotics, improve the safety of poultry products.
1. Promote the establishment of intestinal eubiosis in young poultry
Preserved in cool and dry area with good ventilation.
Cold chain transportation and cold storage to retain the high activity of probiotics, if possible.