Zeolite Carrier Promote Digestion Probiotics For Animal Bacillus Subtilis Probiotic
Contact Person : Gina
Phone Number : +862787537736
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|10-20 days from contract date
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Feed Grade Multi Probiotics
|HyProbo Plus For Swine
|Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Licheniformis, Enterococcus Faecium, Clostridium Butyricum
|16.1 Billion Cfu/g
|Yellow To Brown
|12 Bln Cfu/g
|0.1 Bln Cfu/g
Multi Probiotics Feed Additives For Swine,
Zeolite Carrier Feed Additives For Swine,
Feed Grade Probiotics For Swine
Multi probiotics Hyprobo plus for swine powder feed additives ISO certified factory direct supply
HyProbo plus for swine is a type of microbial feed additives consisting of high-active probiotics separated from swine’s GIT through strain screening, and produced through high density culture and special post-processing techniques. HyProbo plus for swine can promote digestion and absorption of nutrients, enhance the intestinal health and the immunity of pigs, reduce the use of antibacterial agents and improve the rearing environment. HyProbo plus for swine can be used in concentrates, premixes and complete feeds for pigs in combination with various antibacterial agents.
|Target to the health of the whole intestine
|Supplement LAB and works in the small intestine, while supplement Clostridium butyricum and works in the large intestine, thus effectively keep the health of the whole intestine of swine.
|Good tolerance to heat, gastric acid and bile salt.
|Inhibit harmful bacteria growth
|Confirmed antibacterial effect on pathogens, such as E. coli, Salmonella and Pasteurella.
|Good compatibility with antibiotics
|Can be used in combination with common antibiotics, such as Bacitracin zinc, Kitasamycin, Aureomycin, Flavomycin, Nosiheptide, Virginiamycin, Colistin sulfate, etc.
|Name of product
|HyProbo plus for swine
|16.1 billion cfu/g
Bacillus subtilis 12 bln cfu/g
Bacillus licheniformis 3 bln cfu/g
Enterococcus faecium 1 bln cfu/g
Clostridium butyricum 0.1 bln cfu/g
|Yellow to brown powder
|Slight fermentation odor
|100-200 g/T complete feed
|Swine, pig, piglet, sow, boar feed and drinking water
|Place of origin
1. Promote the eubiosis of swine’s intestinal tract, inhibit the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria, improve immunity and anti-stress ability, reduce morbidity and mortality.
2. Reduce harmful substances such as ammonia and hydrogen sulfide from faeces, improve the rearing environment of pigs
3. Produce a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes and nutrients through the metabolism of probiotics, and improve swine’s growth performance and production performance, increase feed intake and daily gain, and decrease FCR.
4. Reduce the use of antibiotics, improve the safety of swine products.
1. Replace antibiotics on the growth performance of growing fattening pigs
3. Improve growing performance and reduce diarrhea of weaned piglet
Preserved in cool and dry area with good ventilation.
Cold chain transportation and cold storage to retain the high activity of probiotics, if possible.