Sunhy 100000u/G Water Soluble Phytase Microbial Origined
Contact Person : Gina
Phone Number : +862787537736
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
Sunzyme DE, a blend digestive enzyme, can contribute to enhancing the digestibility and of nutrients and improving the growth performance of animals.
The nutrients-Protein & Starch
As the crucial nutrients, both protein and carbohydrate play a important role in the metabolism process of animals. Protein is not only the substance contributing to repairing the tissue of animals, but also can provide the energy when the animals are severely lacking in energy; Besides, some protein can play a great function in the transportation of nutrients and the immunity of animals. For carbohydrate, it is the main substance for providing the energy for animals’ metabolism, and it also can contribute to storing the energy for animals.
Why the digestive enzymes needed ?
1) For young animals, the secretion of endogenous digestive enzymes and juices may not enough for the digestion of dietary nutrients in big molecule, such as starch, protein, etc. The exogenous digestive enzymes, such as protease and amylase, can compensate the insufficiency of endogenous enzymes and contribute to the improvement of nutrients digestibility.
2) The supplementation of exogenous protease can improve the utilization of dietary protein, which can promote the use of more alternatives for protein in diet formulation and save the feed cost.
What benefits does Sunzyme DE bring ?
1) Contribute to improving the digestibility of dietary protein and starch;
2) Contribute to improving the gut health of animals;
3) Contribute to saving the feed cost by promoting the use of alternatives for protein-ingredients;
4) Contribute to reducing the emission of fecal nitrogen and improving the environment of breeding,
Package, Shelf-life and Storage
Shelf-life: 12 months in original packing.
Storage: preserved in cool (<25℃) and dry place, and keep away from heat and direct sunlight.