Sweetener Feed Grade Functional Feed Additives 10% Sodium Saccharin
Contact Person : Gina
Phone Number : +862787537736
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|25kg/bag, paper plastic bag
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
Functional Compound Acidifier,
Animals Functional Compound Acidifier,
ISO9001 Functional Feed Additives
HyGacid, a compound acidifier, contribute to improving the intestinal health and growth or production performance of animals.
In animal husbandry, the intestinal health, feed digestion, nutrients absorption are concerned for growth or production performance of animals, especially for young animals. As a novel feed additives, acidifier is known for improving the intestinal health and nutrients absorption, and it has also been applied widely in feed industry. According to the digestive characteristics of young animals, nutritional characteristics, feed processing technology, etc., HyGacid is designed to improve the development of gastrointestinal tract and decrease the diarrhea rate of animals.
Why the acidifier needed ?
Gastrointestinal tract is the crucial site for animals to digest and absorb the nutrients, so it is vital to keep the intestine healthy. One of keys to improve the intestinal health is maintaining the balance of intestinal flora. Once the pathogens play a dominant role in intestine, the function and structure of intestine may be affected negatively, and further have negative impact on the growth or production performance of animals. Acidifiers can lower the pH of gastrointestinal tract to inhibit the pathogens since most pathogens can not adapt in acidic environment, and also the acidic environment can promote the proliferation of some probiotics. Therefore, feed supplemented with acidifiers can contribute to the health of animals’ intestine, and then promote the absorption of dietary nutrients.
Lactic acid, fumaric acid, benzoic acid and citric acid.
1) Compounded by organic acids with suitable acidity;
2) Special coating technology used to make product quality stable;
3) Avoid the reaction between acidifier and some other feed additives.
1) Improve the palatability of feed, and enhance the feed intake;
2) Lower the pH of stomach, and promote the development of digestive enzyme system;
3) Promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients;
4) Inhibit the pathogen, and promote the proliferation of probiotics;
5) Improve the growth performance and intestinal health, and decrease the diarrhea rate of animals.
Package, Shelf-life and Storage
Shelf-life: 12 months in original packing
Storage: Keep away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight.