Sweetener Feed Grade Functional Feed Additives 10% Sodium Saccharin
Contact Person : Gina
Phone Number : +862787537736
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|25kg/bag, paper plastic bag
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
HyDrolip E+ Functional Feed Additives,
Emulsify Fat Functional Feed Additives,
Feed Grade Functional Additives
HyDrolip E+, a functional feed additives, can help emulsify fat and improve the utilization of dietary oil.
The dietary oil is insoluble in water and can only be hydrolyzed by lipase in the aqueous environment after being emulsified into micelles. HyDrolip E+ is novel emulsifier used in feed, composed of sucrose fatty acid ester and lipase mainly. HyDrolip E+ is designed to improve the utilization of oil in intestinal gut by efficiently emulsifying the unevenly distributed oil from large particles into small particles evenly distributed in an aqueous chyme environment, which also contribute to improving the feed efficiency and growth or production performance of animals.
Why the emulsifier needed ?
As an important ingredients used frequently in feed formulation, oil is an good sources to supply energy for the growth and production of animals. However, there is not enough bile salt in animal’s intestine to emulsify the oil when the diet supplemented excess oil, which maybe result in the occurrence of dietetic diarrhea of animals and also the waste of oil sources. Besides, young animal’s digestive system is not complete as adult animals, and the digest juice and enzymes are usually insufficiency in young animals for nutrients digestion. The exogenous emulsifiers can compensate the insufficiency of bile salt and promote the digestion of fat nutrients.
Sucrose fatty acid ester, lipase.
1) Adaptive for feed processing and animal GIT environment;
2) Applicable HLB for oil-in-water system, which is suitable for animal’s GIT;
3) Supplementation of lipase to promote the digestion of fat or fat-soluble nutrients.
1) Improve the utilization of fats in feed, and enhance the absorption of nutrients for farm animals;
2) Reduce the dosage of oil in feed without compromise on energy supplementation, and lower the feed cost;
3) Compensate the deficiency of endogenous digestive enzymes in young animal, promote digestion of fat soluble nutrients, and growth or production performance of animals;
4) Reduce the diarrhea rate caused by malabsorption of fat.
Package, Shelf-life and Storage
Shelf-life: 12 months in original packing
Storage: Keep away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight.