Sunhy 100000u/G Water Soluble Phytase Microbial Origined
Contact Person : Gina
Phone Number : +862787537736
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|25kg/bag, paper plastic bag
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
Sunphase HT Thermostable Phytase,
Monogastric Animal Feed Thermostable Phytase,
Animal Feed Enzymes Thermostable
Sunphase HT, a thermostable phytase, can improve the utilization of dietary phosphorus, partly replace MCP/DCP in monogastric animal feed, and lower the feed cost.
Phytate, or phytic acid, is considered an anti-nutritional factors in plant feedstuffs due to the nutrients such as phosphorous and minerals fixed in phytate are hardly used. Since monogastric animals are lack of phytate degrading enzymes, it is vital to supplement exogenous phytase in diet for removing the anti-nutritional effect of phytate. As a heat-tolerant phytase, Sunphase HT not only have the functions of phytase for hydrolyzing phytate, but aslo could be used in harsh feed pelleting conditions with high retention rate of phytase activity.
Mechanism and characteristics
As a compound in plant sources, the major storage of phytate is in form of phosphorus , inositol, and trace elements. Sunphase HT can hydrolyze phytate into inorganic phosphates and myo-inositol, and the binding nutrients will be released from phytate complexes.
1) Good heat resistance, contributing to higher retention rate during feed pelleting process;
2) Wide pH adaptability range;
3) Broad temperature adaptability;
4) Good resistance to endogenous digestive enzymes;
5) Good resistance to dietary minerals.
Why the thermostability of phytase matters ?
Pellet feed is used frequently in both poultry and swine husbandry, and pellet feed also possesses kinds of advantages such as less waste of feed and less segregation of feed ingredients when compared with mash feed. However, in pelleting process, the high conditioning temperature can lead a challenge for heat sensitive feed additives for losing efficacy, so it is crucial to improve the thermostability of feed additives for their effective use in pellet feed.
Benefits of Sunphase HT
1) Contribute to removing the anti-nutritional effect of phytate, and improve the utilization of dietary phosphorus;
2) Replace dietary MCP/DCP, and reduce the feed cost;
3) Promote the absorption of nutrients, and improve the growth and production performance of farm animals;
4) Reduce the emission of inorganic phosphorus in feces, and improve the farming environment.
Package, Shelf-life and Storage
Shelf-life: 12 months in original packing
Storage: Keep away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight.