100000U/g Alkaline Lipase Textile Enzymes Powder Form
Contact Person : Gina
Phone Number : +862787537736
|Yellow To Brown
Eco Friendly Textile Enzymes,
Commercial Grade Textile Enzymes,
Eco Friendly Liquid Catalase
Catalase for hydrogen peroxide degradation in textile dyeing
Sunhy Catalase HT519 is a commercial-grade catalase produced by fermenting a non-pathogenic microorganism. It can effectively decompose hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and water. This product only acts on hydrogen peroxide and will not react with textiles and dyes. It can be widely used in the biological deoxygenation purification process of textiles after oxygen bleaching and the removal of hydrogen peroxide in other process environments.
- Completely remove hydrogen peroxide without risk of overdose, and maintain color consistency among batches;
- Used in a wide range of temperature and pH values and different bleaching and cleaning processes;
- Decompose hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen. It can be completely self-degraded and is environmentally friendly;
- Shorten process time, increase output, reduce water consumption and energy consumption.
Sunhy Catalase HT519 can withstand pH of 5 to 11, and can be used in temperature <65 ℃. It can be used in the same bath with dyeing and can completely remove residual hydrogen peroxide. The enzyme itself has no effect on dyes and textiles.
Catalase is suitable for various batch processing equipment, such as yarn dyeing machines, jet overflow dyeing, etc.
The specific use process is as follows:
1) Drain the used oxygen bleaching liquid;
2) Wash once with cold water, and then add cold water to the bath ratio suitable for dyeing;
3) Add acid to adjust pH to 5-11, and the temperature is lower than 65℃ (optimum temperature 40-50 ℃);
4) Add 0.05-0.1g/L HT515 (If used on continuous equipment or in some cases where the processing time should not be too long, the dosage can be increased to 0.5-3g/L). There is no risk for excessive use of Sunhy catalase;
5) After running for 10-20 minutes, you can check whether the hydrogen peroxide is completely decomposed (MERCK hydrogen peroxide test paper is used to detect);
6) Continue the dyeing process in the same bath, and the pH value needs to be neutral.
It is recommended to store at low temperature and away from direct sunlight. Avoid long-term storage above 30 ℃.
Sunhy Catalase is a protein catalyst produced by biological fermentation. It will not pollute the environment, and is safe and reliable to use. Protein has the potential to cause allergies. Please do not contact directly with enzymes during operation and avoid inhalation of its aerosol.
In the case of direct contact with skin and eyes, please rinse with water immediately.